wp0d4ca214.png
wpa4d325bf.png

Churches & Bells of Worcester

St. Stephen’s, Barbourne

8 Bells, Tenor  10-1-16 in G

This fine ring of eight, cast by Taylor’s in 1929, were transferred from the Church of St. Nicholas, Halewood, Liverpool, to St. Stephen’s in 2013. They were first rung in their new home on 15th November 2013. For information about practices and Sunday ringing click here

For requests to ring and further information contact Mark Regan

David Beacham © 2015  v.2

wp5cb0f26c_0f.jpg

Other Towers